Friday, May 8, 2009

Catching up with the modern age

I have always loved learning and discussing new idea's and new concepts. Some people have accused me of loving to argue and debate. Maybe that true. But, none the less whatever you call it - I love it. That leads me to the modern age of conversations. No longer do we all meet down at the coffee shop or on the porch, (I meet down at the Starbucks everyday and there are a few old timers that still do) but most people are too busy to just randomly hook up that way for a conversation. Most people are rushing here and there and everywhere. And the place they sit down most regularly to randomly enjoy a conversation is at their computer. It's the new and modern way of engaging one another. We share moving stories and funny video's this way. We learn new thoughts and gain fresh perspectives this way. And we have ongoing conversations through e-mails, myspace, facebook, twitter and blogs. So here I go into the modern age of conversing - will you join me...

2 comments: