Thursday, November 5, 2009

Here I am God, Use me

As a Church we've been going through the book "Crazy Love" in our small groups. I don't know about all of you - it's been challenging, motivating and uncomfortable. But, through it all I want to have a heart that is always putting myself out there on that missional edge. That place where God can place incredible, way out there dreams and callings in my heart. What about you?

I found this video on YouTube, and I thought it was another great story of people giving their lives to the forward progress of the kingdom of God. It may be a little long, but I think it shows the difference between attractional evangelism (bringing people to church) and incarnational evangelism (bring Christ to the culture).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRGac7eHKgc&feature=player_embedded

Now that you've watched the video, where are you being led to be the hands and feet of Jesus today?

No comments:

Post a Comment